Monday, February 20, 2012

To Kindle or not to Kindle

As my profile states, I have read and read since a very young age. There is no doubt about the fact that I love books and bookshops. There are bookcases in every room of the house, and books can be like old friends. When I travel my usual souvenir is a book by a local author. It's great to rummage through second hand shops in foreign ports.
Having said all that last year I was given a Kindle by my husband and I totally love using it. I no longer have 4-5 Kg worth of books in my luggage when I travel, I no longer run out of books to read and I find myself using it more and more at home.
 The non-reflective screen is the biggest plus, as it doesn't cause eye fatigue as can an ipad or tablet. The prices of books are very low and there are thousands of free books to download.
 Kindle is also really well priced for what it is and it's more than just an e-reader. Totally sold on the concept. Try one out if you haven't already, it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment