Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top Ten New York City | Eyewitness Travel Guide

I loved reading this book, cover to cover! The Eyewitness Travel guides are by far my favourite in layout and information. I have read the longer guides before but this is the first 'Top Ten' city series that I've had. It is a really good guide to New York City for when you have a short time and want to see the best of. If you have a longer time, the longer guides would be better but this one will fit in my pocket, has a pull out map and I can get a good first-trip impression of the city. 

It has top ten lists on: buildings, restaurants, city oasis, cheap eats, hotels, sports events, meeting places....Very well organised.

Check out their other guides for excellent information, maps and guides to buildings. DK is the publisher and their are renown for the quality of their publications.



DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: New York City (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
Buy at Fishpond.co.nz


No comments:

Post a Comment